Things just happen when a couple decides to tear up walls in their house. Dust, eating out, staying up late and losing the tape measure continually to just name a few. Of course these things happen in our own home.
Then we got out. We escaped the mayhem.
Then it happened.
A person cannot really escape the DIY mentality once they have done a DIY project.
Here are the top 10 observations that are now noticed…in any store, church, funeral home, store, house and restaurant.
- We now notice how far apart recessed lighting is on any ceiling.
- We now notice the color of grout.
- We now notice paint drips and lines left from the paint roller.
- We now notice if someone was a good tape and floater.
- We now notice paint combinations.
- We now notice the high price some people pay when they don’t DIY.
- We now notice that when in the middle of a remodel, we could care less who comes over because of house is continually a mess.
- We now notice spacing between floor tiles.
- We now notice trim anywhere!
- We now look at everyone’s granite or countertops!
I wonder if there is a natural remedy to this DIY-observation syndrome.
What do you notice when you leave your DIY refuge aka home?
Blessings to you! You are loved!