|My baby holding his Grandma’s Chicken. Ever feel like that chicken?|
Are we related?
- You step in the shower and the doorbell rings? It is the postman, Fedex and the UPS delivering a package that requires a grown-up’s signature. Your the only grown-up in the house.
- Telephone rings and kids start fighting. After the fighting stops, you realize it was your hubs just calling to see how things were going. “Ummm, great!”
- Late for a meeting and the kids lose every single matching shoe. After you find theirs, you can’t find yours or the car keys. The keys are in the fridge and the shoes are…well, still missing.
- Every library book is due and you thought they were turned in. Turns out – they were donated to local shelter. (This one is my biggest fear…I’m just waiting for that day!)
- Husband tries to mop floors and he asks you “doesn’t it smell unusually good?” Umm…you don’t smell anything. Turns out he squeezed fresh oranges in the mop water. Which in turns out to be fresh squeezed orange juice. (His defense – the floors are not sticky as one would imagine.)
- Made an awesome meal only to figure out that you put one cup of onions in a dish when it called for 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You have yet to send out Christmas cards? But, they do have stamps! And you are DETERMINED to send them out!
I’m so glad my life – is my life. It is not boring – that is for sure!
Blessings to you! You are loved!