This is My Sunday…
- Wake up to kids singing the Greek Alphabet – LOUDLY.
- Air Compressor going crazy LOUD in our guest room because my sweet hubby is putting up crown molding in kitchen.
I cannot tell you how much I am in love with this man!
- Air Gun going BAM, BAM, BAM.
- Finally, I decide to roll out of bed. Secretly, thinking should be a jammy day.
- Daughter walks into living room telling us one of our new chicks is laying in a not so lady-like fashion and she thinks they might be dying.
- Decided the neighbors would not appreciate my jammies and get dressed.
- Fed the chick some yogurt water (read this is the right thing to do when you don’t have any Pedialyte.)
- Remembered seeing neighbors in jammies…should have stayed in mine.
- Started lesson plans for the 100th time.
- Hosting a Facebook Pampered Chef Party for a dear friend of mine. (Let me know if you want to participate.)
- Super fast Tidy-Up house for Boy’s Bible Study tonight.
Yep, I love Sundays. Loud and super restful.
If you are wondering, we don’t go to church on Sundays. We opt of the Saturday night crowd. I like to call it the “advanced” service. It works for our family in this time of our lives.
Last night we went out to eat at my hubby’s favorite Italian restaurant for his birthday. Honestly, I can’t remember a time – I laughed so hard with my family. What a joy the Lord has given me!
On Saturday, I made a new header for my Facebook Page…do you like?
Feel free to “Like“the page… I share fast “kid friendly” ideas over there that sometimes don’t make it over here.
[easy-share buttons=”no” counters=0 native=”selected” show_fblike=”yes”]
I pray you had an awesome weekend!
Blessings to you! You are loved!