Yesterday, was Easter and we had an EASTER SURPRISE!
My parents after being with us for 3 days had to go home. John Deere PaPa and my sweet hubby made the most beautiful pergola. More on that later.
My sweet chocolate eyed daughter started crying – mournfully. There are no words to describe those tears.
Since my hubby took off this week to finish some remodeling jobs in our home – we couldn’t figure out a reason why the kids couldn’t go with their beloved John Deere Grandparents.
My kids took 15 minutes to pack and got in the car.
So – guess my sweet hubby and I are alone this week.
Sorry, for the outburst.
An unexpected week alone with the hubby is a cheering event.
Cheer with me – YES!!!!
I am still amazed we are alone. ALL ALONE! YES!!!
The first day alone:
We are making the Girls’ room beautiful while they are gone – they are going to be so stoked!
- We have cleaned out our girls’ closet and under their bed. (I thought about asking for prayer…how can a girls’ room get so messy?)
- We are painting their trim.
- We are moving the ceiling fan and adding a chandelier.
- We are finishing the bunk bed. We are adding some shelves and painting it.
- We are adding some pretty curtains.
- We are adding art to the walls.
Hopefully, we will post some photos tomorrow. YES!!!
Blessings to you! You are loved!!!