When I was younger (not that I am old or ever will be) I loved things.
Now these things have become either clutter or maybe just became ancient for the times. (Still doesn’t make me old.)
For example in the past: The Walkman Today: My iPhone
So over the years, my likes have changed. Really my likes could probably change by the month (or hour) depending on what is happening. I thought I would make a list for every month of the year. I think it would have been a blast to see my list when I was 10 years old.
It would have probably included:
- Amy Grant cassette Tape
- L.L. Cool J – Mama said Knock You Out.
- Macy’s Day Thanksgiving Parade (Sniff, I just saw it was closing 40 stores.)
- Houston Astros
So vast…I know.
Now for today:
10 Things I love for January 2016
- I love people. Especially kids and babies. They make me smile with their quirks and their fun spunky personalities.
- I love warm cozy fires in the fireplace while snuggling with my honey.
- I love when I figure out something while just sitting still and a light bulb just goes off in my head.
- I love my when my home smells like cookies are in the oven.
- I love when my kids give me a bear hug and kiss just because they love me.
- I love when my youngest son will catch my eye and just wink at me across the room.
- I love when my hubby takes me on a canoe ride and doesn’t get mad when I forget to paddle because I am taking photos of the lake, which is really the norm.
- I love when people show up unexpected and my house is surprisingly clean.
- I love real books with paper pages.
- I love Selah, Guns and Roses and Cajun tunes when doing a mundane job, like cleaning, painting or cutting hair.Plus, I really love Praise and Worship but I can’t much work done when it is on. Just being real.
I might have to do these more often! I had a blast and really could have added tons more to this list.
Have you tried this? If you can’t name 10 just name 3 or even 1. Hopefully, your list will multiply soon!
Blessings to you! You are loved!