Mr. D SAT Math Bootcamp Review
I was compensated for my time reviewing this product/service and writing this review.
Have you ever wanted your child to do well on a test but you can’t stand a subject and have no idea how to help him or her?
That is me with the subject Math.
Well, I like math. But, arithmetic…well, I digress. And there is a difference.
Arithmetic is the adding of numbers , per se. Math involves algebraic equations.
Go figure most people would enjoy simple arithmetic but to me, I transpose numbers easily in my mind and when it comes out of mouth, it is all jumbled. So teaching Math, even though I understand it, I would be scared I was creating confusion and making it an injustice to my students.
In the multitude of counsel, there is safety. I can’t tell you how many prayers have gone into just Math courses alone.
And the Lord always sends answers…especially when it involves College Prep!
This time our help came in the form of Mr. D’s Math course.
The SAT Math Bootcamp is a live, interactive 6 week course that Mr. D teaches once a week with a small class online.
Before the class my son had completed a practice SAT test and this past March, took the new redesigned SAT with Essay. He felt comfortable with most of the test but lacked experience in the math section.
Since taking the Math Bootcamp class, he now has the confidence in how to answer the questions that would be presented.
Things he liked about the SAT Math Bootcamp:
- The size of class. He had about 5 students.
- He liked that it was personal not just a lecture.
- If there was ever a question, Mr. D., would go back and make sure there was no confusion and no one was left behind.
- Classes were also available for replay at another time, if needed.
- Mr. D. had a sense of humor that kept learning lighthearted and not stressful.
- The interaction itself with a test expert was worth its weight in gold.
The program is super easy to use!
What is required?
- A computer with broadband internet.
- Headphones that work. We go through these like candy for some reason.
- A print out of the practice SAT test.
- Pencil and Scratch Paper
- Scientific Calculator like you would use on the actual test
- Happy Student (Well, maybe just a student would work.)
There were so many benefits for my son to take this course.
As you probably already know, the higher score they get on a SAT or ACT the more likely they are to catch those high dollar scholarships or entrance into that well sought after university they want to attend. This is a quality course that is worth the investment.
For more information visit Mr. D website.
He has more to offer than just college prep test courses.