My hubby just loves stuffed jalapeños. I thought I would share how we make them. Easy and Yummy!
Block of Cream Cheese
1. Wash them good!
2. I use gloves because the juice from the peppers will irritate your skin something fierce. Slice the pepper down the middle careful not to go all the way through the stem. You want to basically half the pepper.
3. Using a teaspoon, scrape the insides out. If you want a hotter pepper, keep the membrane but I try to scrape it out because my tongue likes to keep its skin.
4. Stuff the pepper with a slab of cream cheese.
5. Wrap with a slice of bacon. (Thanks Mom for being a Vanna White, holding the pepper.)
6. Either grill or bake on a baking sheet in a 350 degree oven until bacon is done.
Can you say – oh baby????
We have done stuff to the cream cheese such as adding corn, spices and other ingredients but for simplistic reasons we always come back to just plain cream cheese. Hey, if you want to do that – I’ll never give you a bad grade.
Blessings to you! You are loved!
[easy-share buttons=”no” counters=0 native=”selected” show_fblike=”yes”]
This folks – Works for Me!