I don’t like green eggs and ham.
I don’t like them because I don’t care for pork anything.
Well, I like bacon and pepperoni pizza.
And…I like pigs in a blanket.
Oh, and I like Spiral Sliced Ham as well.
Okay I like some pork.
But, my sausage – I like it to be beef or turkey.
Unless I don’t know it and then it is okay.
When I first saw this recipe – I was kind of hesitant.
But, I got to tell you – DELICIOUS!
In my family of 7, it got 6 thumbs up.
(I’m still looking for the perfect recipe that everyone likes.)
I have got some picky eaters but they still eat and try everything!
My blondie said that “this was the best dinner ever!”
so your kitchen stays cool in the HOT summer? Yippee!
- 2 packages of fully cooked sausage, sliced
(We used Hickory Farms smoked Beef Sausage)
- 1 can pineapple chunks in juice
- 3 cups of quartered baby carrots (Cut them lengthwise)
- 1 med onion, small chunks
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cube of chicken bouillon
- Rice (I used white 5 minute rice)
Serve over rice.