This was one of the first recipes I cooked when my hubby and I got married. I got it from a friend of mine – thanks Kim.
- 1 lb ground meat (Browned) (we use turkey)
- 1 large onion (1/2 of onion would suffice)
- 2 envelopes Taco Seasonings or look at my recipe for homemade seasoning
- 1 can water
- 1 16 oz tomato sauce
- 1 16 oz whole kernel corn with juice (I use sweet corn.)
- 1 16 oz pinto beans
- 1 16 oz Ranch Style Beans
- 1 8 oz Hominy (I use the larger 16 oz can)
Simmer all in a pot. Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste! Serve over tortilla chips and top with cheddar cheese! YUMMY!
My kids all like this!
Blessings to you! You are loved!