I’m in a cleaning-out-clutter mode.Thus, I’m selling some of my Homeschooling Stash.
Please read the bullets! If you have any questions, please ask.
- All the books are used. Covers may have bent edges.
- I will be shipping either media mail or can combine the books in the flat rate box if they fit and is cheaper. Shipping is not included in the “my price.” I will ship the cheapest unless the buyer has a preference. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. Sorry, can’t ship out of United States.
- All books will be sold “as is.”
- If you have a book that is on my other list and you want to trade – please fill out the form.
- I will try to list any markings or stains that I see. For this reason, no returns. So please ask any questions beforehand.
- Paypal only (unless you are local.)
- 1st come, 1st serve.
- Please fill out this form if you are interested. I will then email you if the book is available and then send you the paypal information. Comments in this post are NOT the same as the form!
- All photos are from the actual books.
|Books up for sale:
|Help, I’m married to a Homeschooling Mom by Todd Wilson|
|Set of Hard Cover early learning books|
I found a set similar on ebay for around $80.00.
I’d be happy to get $15.00 for the entire set, plus shipping.
This set does have light writings in some of the books but nothing that hinders the words.
|Celebrating Biblical Feasts In Your Home or Church by Martha Zimmerman|
Used in My Father’s World Creation to Greeks.
|Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink|
Retail: $6.95 | My price: $3.00
|The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis|
|My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George|
|Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White|
|Abeka: The History of the United States 2nd edition|
If you are interested in any of the above books please feel free to use this form. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I’m hooking up with The Homeschool Post. Go have a look for more Used books over there!
Plus, I might be adding more at another date. I still haven’t fully unpacked my library from the remodel.
Don’t forget to look for my next post…Books I’m looking to buy – for this upcoming school year.
Blessings to you! You are loved!