These helpers or hints have helped me tremendously. I just love cute little sayings that help me remember English, Spelling and Arithmetic rules. I will have at least 7 parts and 7 hints each time. ( 7 happens to be my favorite number. I also have 77 ways to save or spend less. There are also 7 people in our family. I could go on and on with the number 7. )
- You can see A RAT in the word, separate.
- Dessert is twice as good as the desert.
- Arithmetic is easy to remember to spell:
A Rat In The Hat May Eat The Ice Cream.
- The colors in the rainbow; ROY G. BIV.
- The Principal always wants to be your PAL not your ple.
- We are weird. (This is an exception to the i before e rule.)
- X at the beginning of a word usually makes the Z sound except in words like X-ray. (i.e. Xylophone and Xanthisma)