It is so simple and the smell is out of this world delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups ground Cinnamon
(2 bottles of cheap cinnamon will do – I think they were like .25 for each bottle at Wally-world.)
- 1 cup of applesauce (Un-Sweetened)
- 1/3 cup of White School Glue
- Cookie Cutters
- Ribbon for hanging
Pour into bowl.
Don’t forget the glue! Mix well.
Knead into a ball.
Use wax paper for easier clean-up.
Let it sit for 30 minutes.
Reminder: It is NOT edible!
- Roll out dough to approximately 1/8 inch thick and cut into shapes using cookie cutters. I let my kids use their hands to flatten it out like you would with play-dough
- Poke a straw through the dough to make a hole to be able to hang later.
- Lay them out flat so they can air-dry turning them over occasionally
- Might take up to 5 days to completely dry.
- Let me know if you have done these and have pictures. Some people use puff paints to decorate them. I liked them just with a pretty ribbon.
Blessings to you!!! You are LOVED!!!