Notice the book. He loves his books. (I’m thankful.)
This is what we did…
- We cut the bottom of the washed out milk carton.
- We rolled a newspaper into a cone shape to hold the soil.
- We then used duct tape to hold the newspaper to the carton.
- We carefully threaded the tomato plant into the spout.
- We add dirt. (I just used regular soil. I hope this works!)
- We (meaning my eldest) watered it.
We used Husky Cherry Red Tomatoes ($1.50) and Organic Miracle Grow Soil (already had it). Total project – $1.50.
I have no idea if this is going to work. It is a “science experiment.”
I let you know it’s progress. Sign up for my emails, or use the friend follower to stay up to date.
Blessings to you! You are loved!