Are you looking for a super easy breakfast or even a quick dinner?
This is it! Yummy and Easy! I’m not sure where this came from, I have been making it for years.
- 1/2 cup picante sauce or any mild to medium salsa (My family likes salsa verde.)
- 1 cup shredded Mont. Jack cheese (If I don’t have this, I double the Cheddar)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream (We use light.)
- Pour the picante sauce into a lightly greased 10″ pie plate or quiche dish.
- Sprinkle with cheeses, set aside.
- In a blender, process eggs and sour cream until smooth.
- Pour over cheeses.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Garnish with tomato and cilantro if desired.
Serve with fruit and you have yourself a quick delicious meal!
For more easy recipes (because that is all I do), go here.