Blue Fingernail Polish
I have a confession: I love blue fingernail polish.
The color blue just calms and lifts my inner being.
- I love how the Lord made the sky blue. I can see my favorite color most days…all I have to do is look up.
- He gave me a husband with blue eyes.
- He gave me children with blue eyes (and some chocolate eyes). How awesome is that?!
- Blue is the color of the Houston Oilers, their slogan was even “Love ya’ Blue!” I had the pendant on my wall as a child.
- Kentucky Blue is the color of the their grass. How fun is that?!
So most days (well, all of them) I have blue polish on my nails:
Let me show you the ways….
I love it when I paint Personalized black carpets.
I love blue polish when I paint the Kitchen Pantry.
I love blue polish when visiting Skyline Chili in Cincinnati.
I love blue polish when I’m teaching my kids Greek.
I love my blue polish when I’m gardening.
My friends who own cute Boutiques also know I love Blue Polish and make me cute bags that hold Blue Polish.
I love Blue Polish when I’m typing. Yes, I know my N is missing.
This is one of my favorite colors: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, Blue It.
Blue is the new red. Or black. But, I feel goth when I wear dark on my nails so I stick to pretty hue blues. I’m not very goth. Only one person has ever accused me of goth, interestingly I was wearing a Dave Ramsey black t-shirt and drinking a diet coke. That really has nothing to do with anything – I just thought I would share. Blue does not make one goth nor does red make one a vampire.
Plus, blue just makes me feel crafty. I don’t have a clue why.
Thank you for sharing my love of Blue!
Blessings to you! You are loved!