It is no secret that I like EASY recipes. Especially the ones that the family will give at least one thumb up. (With 14 thumbs, 7 thumbs means the world to us.) Did I mention this is EASY?
- 1 lb ground turkey (I’m sure you can use beef)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (I have used minced)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp BBQ sauce (sometimes I use Spicy – my family has hot bellies)
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 1/2 Worcestershire sauce (Don’t be confused with soy sauce here – those stupid bottles look the same in the dark. Don’t ask how I know.)
- 1/4 tsp pepper (sometimes I omit this depending on the BBQ sauce I use.)
Brown turkey. Add next 7 ingredients. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring when you feel like it. How easy is that? I bet if you add kidney beans no one would ever notice.
YUMMY! Did I mention easy? I’m just saying. I’m going to be publishing some easy recipes all week – so come back soon!
If you are interested, go here to get some GREAT ideas for you weekly Menu.
Blessings to you! You are loved!
Again, since I read so many recipes – not sure where I got this. I just copy them and usually hurry away to see if I have ingredients. I’d love to give credit where credit is due – please forgive if I got off your blog.