A friend of mine (who actually is from Florida – go figure – gave me this recipe a long time ago.)
I tweaked it for my liking and what I had in the cabinet.
She is still my friend, I think, even after changing her recipe.
They are super easy and super fast – two things that are priority, for me, in the kitchen.
I made up the name – because she didn’t have one.
And we are in Texas.
Plus, they have a tad kick to them.
- 1 – 2 cans of Flaky Biscuits (or any of your choosing)
- Package of Cream Cheese
- 1 small can of chopped black olives (or green)
- 1 small can of diced chilies
- 1 package of shredded Mexican Cheese (or something like that.)
- 1 to 2 cups of diced Turkey Ham (I brown mine.)