Ever have those days when…
- laundry is higher than Mt. Rushmore,
- dishes stay dirty,
- kids are complaining of a sore throat,
- car is green from pollen – after just getting it washed,
- leftovers look like what’s for dinner, again?
This is when I think to myself…
I can either complain or just try to find the blessings that are all around me.
- Laundry – my family has an abundance of clothes. Some are name brand, some are not, some have holes, some are meant to, some are too little, some are too big, yet, we are clothed.
- Dishes – My family has a home. We are able to pay our bills on time. Even though we aren’t the richest we are blessed beyond measure.
- Kids – From time to time my kids get sick. They are not dying from a terrible stupid disease. I have so many friends who are watching their babies fight for their lives – we are blessed and I will NOT complain over a runny nose.
- Car being dirty. – We are blessed to be able to have one car. My hubby has a work vehicle but we don’t use it. We are blessed not to have to walk to the store. For that matter, we have stores close by or neighbors to borrow butter from. Not going to complain about going to the store either. Won’t do it!
- Leftovers – Praise the Lord! I don’t have to cook!
Are you being thankful today?
Blessings to you! You are loved!