I love FALL! Can I get an Amen?
Oranges, Browns, Yellows, Pumpkin Spice, and Apples just get me all happy on the inside.
There seems to be less stress when fall is around.
Favorite Things to do in the Fall checklist:
- Make Apple Butter in the crock-pot. I made this last year for my family – I was the rock-star of a Mom for a few weeks.
- Put out my beautiful Fall Village. I have to find a new place for it. It has helped my kids develop an imagination and pretend they live in a place that has trees that change colors. We live in the tropics where everything stays green and blooms year round so the village is a total must!
- Turn down the A/C and pretend it is cold here, watch a Fall Hallmark movies or football and drink yummy Hot Chocolate that is good for you.
- Smoke a couple of Turkeys. We love our smoker.
- Make some neat pumpkin lanterns.
The turkey pictured above is a wild one that we saw when we stopped in West Texas at a little roadside picnic area. Talk about a blessing. We had never seen a live turkey before much less a wild one. We knew then that FALL was on it’s way.
A cold front is coming in (supposedly) tomorrow. I can hardly wait!
Blessings to you! You are loved!