Life as a home educator, mother, wife, frugal personal shopper, friend, with 5 kids,
who have ups and downs as well as dirt on the ceiling fans.
We serve the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior as He gives us so much undeserved grace. I pray that this blog will encourage as well as be an enlightened piece of history for my children because they will not have completed baby books when they get married.
- Decor on a shoe-string
- EASY recipes
- traveling (we like to visit the World’s Largest Everything)
- my hubby
- and becoming the Christian – God intends for me to be.
- I love Chick-flicks. I also love the time of just having down time with no thinking required.
- I love music that is pleasing to my ears.
- Sometimes this is silence.
- Sometimes this is oldies on a beach.
- Sometimes this is my children singing so off key that is has me rolling on the floor.
- Mostly it is Praise and Worship to the King of Kings.
- Okay I LOVE to read.
- Liz Curtis Higgs is my fave fiction author.
- I even like to read Hallmark cards…that would be ultimate job to me.
I love getting emails – but then who doesn’t?
Thanks for taking time out to look around my blog!
Blessings to you!!! You are loved!!!