- Cincinnati is a word
Hard to spell but easy heard.
It need not cause you irritation,
Just drop the ON from CIN CIN NATION.
- Massachusetts is tricky,” the teacher confesses,
“Just remember to spell it with two tees and four s.”
- Let’s put an end to all this confusion.
We can’t tell the difference between Tuscan and Tucson.
The best way to end typographical stress
Is to remember to put the C before S.
- ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM is really not the longest word, do you know what is?
- To know the difference between b and d, make a bed using b and d. b-d.
- HOMES on a Great Lake:
H-Huron, O-Ontario, M-Michigan, E-Erie, S-Superior (I had forgotten this one but Mom2fur had given that suggestion to us.) I love it!
- Learning the 10 commandments:
These helpers or hints have helped me tremendously. I just love cute little sayings that help me remember English, Spelling and Arithmetic rules.