I love it when…
- He tells me he loves me when I’ve been unlovable.
- He sends me sweet texts during a hard day.
- He plays Bejeweled with me every night before we go to sleep.
- He holds babies and they fall asleep almost instantly.
- He searches and prepares a new recipe.
- He brings me flowers knowing that I will smile.
- He covers me in scripture and prays for me like no one else.
- He sings with joy and makes me laugh.
- He gives me the desires of my heart.
- He trusts me and encourages to grow.
- He whispers private jokes that no one else would get.
- He loves me in trials and bliss.
Thankful for the little things. I’m feeling a little mushy today. I’m just in love with my husband.
Have you ever wrote a “I love it when….” list to that special someone? I’d love to see yours!
Please leave a link in the comments.
Blessings to you! You are loved!