We are almost done…with our remodel and getting our house on the market.
We have to do the following:
- Hang photographs.
- Clean my closet.
- Pack more boxes.
- Paint every nook and cranny in this entire house at least twice.
- Remodel Kitchen
- Tile the entire house
- Paint house
- Load boxes into Bubba the Uhaul truck.
Also because who want to be bored, more on the to do list..
- Figure out Trim Healthy Mom Book
comparable to balancing the national budget.
- Homeschool – actually this is a delight. I love seeing my kids learn and learn to love learning.
- Plan my Menu using BUILD A MENU.
Have you seen this? So far it is super cool! It is a way to build your menu on computer, add your ingredients to your shopping list and it keeps a tally of your total. Plus, it keeps your favorites saved so you can add them anytime. Super user-friendly! Go try it!
Okay what I really want to be doing…
I miss the mountains, fresh air, wondering if we would run into a bear on the next bend, and just seeing God’s creation without having wifi.
I love traveling with my family.
We make weird stops and tons of memories.
Thankful for these sweet times.
So, I will continue to dream of road trips while we pack.
Blessings to you! You are loved!