For some reason, time is of essence and I’m re-claiming my time! (See what I do for enjoyment – I take self-portraits! Okay, this was my first and probably last.)
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Barbie Meatloaf Cups
- Taco Meat and Taco Homemade Seasonings
- Cincinnati Chili
- Wendy’s Chili
- 4th of July Bean Casserole
- Taco Soup
- Sloppy Joe Meat (This does not taste like the can stuff…this is scrumptious!)
- Pinto Beans
- Crock-pot Buffalo Chicken
When I needed something from the fridge from the garage – they could go “shopping”.
Things I learned:
- I use a lot of chili powder and onions.
- I love my food processor to cut onions.
- Mascara and onions do not mix.
- Onions that have been cooled in the fridge cause less tears.
- My hubs looks good in an apron.
- Friends that invite us over for burgers after 6 hours of straight cooking are the best friends in the world.
- The day after I still longed to cook.
- My hubs and I work really well together and can’t wait to start our crazy remodel.
- I only cook when I desire.
- My hubs can cook supper without it being breakfast.
- The pizza man is going to miss us.
they are comfy (even with the coffee on them.)
One of my faves that is a great resource is Life As Mom.